Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Other Partner




I am a lifelong Realtor and General Contractor. I am also a single mom of two wonderful teens and caretaker of my 83-year-old mother. In my early 20’s I survived cancer, and I survived divorce in my early 40s. Upon getting divorced,  I was left with a tremendous amount of debt. Thankfully, the real estate market was great, and I am a good builder. Then along came 2005 and the market dropped out from under me! I found myself staring down the barrel of turning 50, with no retirement, very little savings, two kids headed toward college, and my ability to earn income that had worked for so long… No. Longer. Working.  

I was lost,scared, and searching. When I heard I could 1) leverage the name of a billion dollar brand alongside my current business 2) market a #1 product in the skin care industry, 3) I could be part of a $2.8 billion industry in the US alone, and 4) my income is limited only by my willingness to wash my face, get the best skin of my life and tell everyone I meet about the opportunity... What a no-brainer! 

More importantly, for the first time in my adult life, I have the opportunity to create a massive legacy of wealth for my children and grandchildren. Such that, when life knocks them out, and it will, the financial devastation that often goes with that won’t be a concern.

My wish for you: if you have a dream you have not figured out how to fulfill, or worse, if you have stopped dreaming... Please follow along. This business has been and continues to be life-changing for me and so many of my new friends in Rodan and Fields.

1 comment:

  1. So excited to be doing this blog with you! Let the creative process begin!

    ReplyDelete